This lightweight facepiece combines soft materials with adjustable straps to provide a secure and comfortable fit. The 3M 6000 Series Reuseable Full Facepiece offers users comfort and convenience - coupled with cost savings. The facepiece is made of a thermoplastic elastomer, making it remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight and is designed for a wide range of applications. The 6000 full-face respirator is designed for versatility, comfort and long life. It's available in three sizes, ensuring a proper fit for almost any size face.
- Harness Type - 4 point
- Connection Type - Bayonet
- Cartridge or Filter - P100 Filter with Nuisance Organic Vapor Relief
- Product Type - Full Face Respirator
- Primary Material - Silicone/Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Facepiece Type - Full Facepiece Reusable
The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series offers versatility for many envrionments and applications and helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved catridges and filters. Respirator also includes the following features:
- Unique center adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- Large lens for wide field of view and excellent visibility
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Lightweight, well-balanced design with silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort and durability
- Air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).