- Use Sock/Net Booms to Absorb and Contain Oil - Strong mesh outer sleeve encases a poly sock skin filled with highly-sorbent polypropylene. Filler won't shed and Booms won't sink, even when saturated with oil.
- Absorbs Oily Liquids — Repels Water - Polypropylene filler is left in its natural hydrophobic state — repels water (and floats) while only absorbing oils and other hydrocarbons.
- Tough Construction - A nylon rope and sturdy hardware ensure long-lasting durability and easy retrieval.
- Create Customized Sizes - Durable, easy-to-use connectors provide a simple and efficient way to link Sock/Net Booms together and create a containment system big enough to handle almost any size spill on water. Clip together with metal connector hardware.
- Bright White Color Makes it Easy to See When Boom is Completely Saturated - Oil can't hide on bright White Sock/Net. Makes it easy to see when it's fully saturated — you save money by not throwing it away too soon.
|- ext. dia. 5" x 20' L
|- 2 booms per package
|- White Speckled Filler/White Sleeve
|- Polypropylene Filler/Polyester Netting/Metal Hardware
|- 100% Post-Industrial Recycled Polypropylene Filler
|- Up to 30 gal. per package
|- Up to 15 gal. per boom
Spilltech Manufacturer Part #WB520SN
Write Your Own Review