- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Privacy & Security
- Updating Account Information
- Personal Assistance - Our qualified representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST at 1.800.872.3684.
Large Volume Pricing - Need a quote on large orders? Definitely take advantage of our volume discounts. Contact our reps.
Non-Stock Ordering - Don’t see what you’re looking for? You have access to all major manufacturers and suppliers. Please contact us for special ordering.
Customized Products - We do offer custom ordering on select products: hard hats, safety glasses, and more. Our representatives are standing by to help you.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. You can also wire transfer. Please call1.800.872.3684 for routing and account numbers. We will not take credit cards for any international orders. If you would like to have an order ship out of the country you must first wire transfer the funds in US dollars. Please call 610.344.0637 and ask for customer service.
- An online CREDIT APPLICATION can be obtained here and faxed back to (610) 436-4983.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Currently, we offer shipping from our West Chester, PA location to all 50 states in the US. All shipping and handling rates are estimated on dollar value of the order, and are strictly estimates. Once your order has been shipped, actual freight charges will appear on your Shipping Confirmation. Our shipping partner is UPS and we offer 4 shipping options on most orders:
- - UPS Ground (our default method)
- UPS 2nd Day Air (delivered by end of 2nd business day)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Freight (common carrier)
- Ground Service: We ship UPS ground orders within 1 day of your order date and usually ship same day if we receive your order before 3pm EST, exceptions apply due to non-stock items and manufacturer stock levels. (95% of orders ship within 1 day).
- Next Day/2nd Day Air Service: Get your order there fast! Orders received Monday - Friday (shipping days) before 3pm EST will be shipped out same day of your order, some exceptions apply. Orders received after 3pm EST will be shipped next day from warehouse. If you request Next Day Air on your order and we do not have it in stock you will be notified immediately.
- Freight Service: On large volume/weight orders, we ship UPS Freight on shrink-wrapped pallets. Orders typically ship within 1 day of order date if we receive your order before 3pm EST, some exceptions apply. Rates will be calculated and appear on your Shipping Confirmation.
- Returns & Replacements
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility to immediately inspect order upon receipt. Special orders and custom imprinted products are non-returnable unless there is a defect in quality or workmanship. All orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee if cancelled after shipment except if a product has been damaged in shipping or there is a defect in quality or workmanship. Buyer must contact our company within 14 days of receipt and return the product in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. No returns or replacements will be honored after these timeframes.
Please call us at 800-872-3684 or email [email protected] to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) before shipping products back to TheSafetyhouse.com. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RA number: Customer number, invoice number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed.
Please carefully package and return all products 100% complete including all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete and in saleable condition.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges to TheSafetyhouse.com distribution center for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. NO CODs accepted. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by TheSafetyhouse.com to Customer, at TheSafetyhouse.com expense, using the same shipping method as was used by Customer to ship the original products back to TheSafetyhouse.com.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS or Federal Express. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
Return guidelines vary by manufacturer. Please contact TheSafetyhouse.com Customer Service at [email protected] for details. Thank you for your past and future business with TheSafetyhouse.com.
Return shipping address:
- Attn: Returns Department
- (Place your RA number on this line)
- 99 Aldan Avenue
- Glen Mills, PA 19342
Failure to return a product within the applicable return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
If you receive damaged product please refuse the products upon original delivery from shipping carrier. If damaged products are accepted from the carrier, such damage MUST be noted on the carrier delivery record or we will be unable to file a damage claim with carrier. Please save the product and the original box and packaging and notify TheSafetyhouse.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick-up of damaged products. Please notify TheSafetyhouse.com Customer Service at [email protected] of damaged products WITHIN THE FIRST 14 DAYS of receipt. Timely receipt of this information is necessary for TheSafetyhouse.com to file a damage claim.
If you receive your product and there was a shortage please notify TheSafetyhouse.com Customer Service immediately and follow the instructions above.
All products on this website have been manufactured by other parties. These products may be warranted by their respective manufacturer against defects in workmanship and materials that arise during normal use. There may be a limited term to any of these manufacturers’ warranties and these warranties may be invalidated by any misuse of the products. The manufacturers have provided all statistical information found on this website. These statistics are reproduced solely for the Buyers’ information and convenience. This website does not represent these statistics as being accurate. Determining the adequacy of any product for intended purpose is the sole responsibility of the Buyer. In making that determination, the Buyer has not relied upon any warranty or representation made by our company. We do not recognize the authority of any agent, employee or representative of our company to bind us to any representation, affirmation of fact or warranty, expressed or implied. No warranty shall be created by any statement made on this website for the advertisement or promotion of any product.
Our company makes no warranties of any kind. Any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed by our company. Any claim for consequential or incidental damages arising out of or connected to the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of any product found on this website shall in no event be our company’s liability. In all events, our liability shall be limited to and shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the products by the Buyer.
- Privacy & Security
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited.
- Editing, Deleting, and Modification
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the Site and to remove any goods and services for sale. Upon notice published over the Service, Company may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the Site with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
- Right to Refuse
Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to a Buyer's violation of this Contract or use of the Site.
Buyer's right to use the Service is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Company or by Buyer's credit card company.
THE SERVICE, CONTENT, GOODS AND SERVICES FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY, FOR ANY REASON, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE PARTICULAR ITEMS PURCHASED. COMPANY AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN COMPANY AND BUYER. THIS SITE AND GOODS AND SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE STATUTES MAY APPLY REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Use of Information
Company reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes Company, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer's use of the Site and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
This Contract shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and of the State of Pennsylvania (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of Buyer with respect to the Site must be instituted within six (6) months after any purchase or be forever waived and barred. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be brought solely in CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site or the Company is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of Company to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.