3M Particulate Respirator / Dust Mask
Certified by NIOSH to provide at least 95% filter efficiency against solid & liquid particles. Uses include grinding, sanding, sawing in either oil or non-oil environments. This product comes with the conformable 3m nose clip which helps provide a good fit, 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve to reduce heat and moisture inside the respirator and a faceseal ring which promotes comfort and fit over a broad range of face sizes. 10 per box.
The P95 particulate respirator provides comfortable worker respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. Features include 3M proprietary advanced electret filter media, foam faceseal and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve
Features and Benefits:
- P95 Respirator
- Deluxe Nose Clip
- Foam nose/faceseal
- Ideal for grinding, sanding, sweeping and other extreme hot/dusty/oily conditions.
The lightweight, disposable P95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, incorporating proprietary technology, reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner materials provide added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the adjustable M-noseclip and braided headbands, are designed to help enhance user comfort and contribute to increased wear time.
• P95 Approved • 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
• Soft inner materials • Comfortable foam faceseal
• Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
• Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
• Braided two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a comfortable, secure fit.
• Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty/oily operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne particulates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdictionm, as appropriate